Any person/institution interested in supporting and promoting the development, communication, understanding and use of health technology assessment (HTA) in Southern Africa is eligible for membership provided that the nature of his/her practice is such as to give him/her a special interest in the subject of HTA.
Any person who above have a recognised qualification in HTA shall be entitled to apply for Full Membership.
Persons who do not hold a recognised qualification but are involved with the discipline shall be entitled to apply for Associate Membership. Associate Members shall not have voting rights in matters affecting the Organization, and their participation in the activities of the Organization shall be limited to professional and technical matters.
Any person who is registered as a student for a recognised qualification in HTA be entitled to apply for student membership2.
Honorary Membership may be granted by the Executive Committee of the Organization to persons who qualify for such membership in terms of the Memorandum and Articles of Organization. Honorary Members shall be entitled to such privileges as may from time to time be determined by the Executive Committee of the Organization.
– Be a part of the Regional organisation of HTA professionals
– Reduced rate for annual conference
– Free quarterly newsletter
– Regular update about the HTA as a profession
– Reduced rates for certain journals and publications
JOINING THE SOCIETY
To reactivate your membership or to join the society, please do the following:
• Fill up membership application form SEE LINK
• Deposit R 100.00 as annual membership fees at the Account given below, using your name as a reference:
– Use your name as reference
– Please fax your deposit slip along with the Membership form to: